Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Branding and Headshots

I have been working on branding my business.  This includes a updating my logo, website and headshots.  A few weeks ago I asked the wonderfully talented Carmen of Blink of an Eye Photography to take a few shots for me.   Carmen is a fabulous wedding and portrait photographer.  Please check out her website you will be blown away by her imagery.  I knew she would be fun and make me feel comfortable being in front of the camera instead of behind it like I am used to.  I like to take photos not be in them.  It was a great experience to be able to understand what my clients feel.  Trying to be natural in front of the camera isn't easy.  It is up to your photographer to make you feel comfortable, make you look great and catch the right moment.  Here are some of my favorites.



1 comment:

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

Thanks Kelly ... I had a blast running around town! It wasn't too hard .... You're gorgeous girl!