Friday, October 2, 2009

Elizabeth

I was so thrilled when Elizabeth contacted me to shoot her senior photos.  There is a TON of competition for this market.  Not only did she want to start at the barn where she rides:) but I had photographed her sister a few years ago and adore this family.  I dont know how they do it but these girls are remarkable.  Not only are they beautiful and comfortable in who they are, they also have the brains to go with it.  I hope I can do as good of a job with my children.  

We had a great time shooting at Celebration Farms and then on to Lebanon.  Elizabeth was so sweet to laugh at my lack of good jokes and they even made me cookies......YUMMY

It really warms my heart to have clients that I truly connect with.  It is really the best part of my job.  



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

target="_blank">Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! And your pictures! Wow, thank you for making this so easy and fun for me, but with such a beautiful end product! I appreciate your time and effort, and your originality more than you can imagine!