Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reagan Turns 9

I try to shoot & create a book every year for my children right around their birthday. For Reagan this year we decided to shoot in historic downtown Springboro. I love that as she looks back she can always remember where she grew up. The video slideshow is new for me. It evokes such emotion to combine the images with movement and music. These DVD slideshows are available for purchase with a session and are ready to share on Facebook, your iPhone/iPod and your computer.

Happy Birthday Reagan.

You might be prompted to install Quicktime to view the slideshow.

To view this slideshow full size click here Reagan turns 9

2 comments:

way outnumbered said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! That was fabulous and even more special that it's for your little girl~
I really like the downtown shoot:)

*Fabulous*

Molly B said...

What a great idea!!! I'm totally stealing that idea for my kids!!!