Monday, May 16, 2011

After Dark Cincinnati

I attend as many photography education events as I can every year. It keeps me fresh & current. This year I thought I'd try something new. After Dark is photography education like no other. The concept is unlike anything else I have attended. It was like ADD learning for me:) From pricing, SEO & retouching to new lighting & posing concepts. We shot bridal, seniors, fashion, kids & boudoir. I loved it!! I didnt shoot a lot as I tried to watch & learn & not be distracted by my old habits:) Here are a few images I snapped during the week.


I fell in love with this light!!!

Photobucket


Fashion lighting with Chuck Arlund...

Photobucket

Joel Grimes lighting seniors

Photobucket

Some bridal with Lindsay Adler

Photobucket

Hot sexy light with Chuck

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

way outnumbered said...

What a fabulous event and great images you shot! I'm sure you learned so much by actually getting to watch the setup of the lighting...that's always so helpful. These photos are great!